There is not an awful lot that Belgium and Australia have in common, but they both sure know their mussels! Come and get a taste of the ultimate Belgo-Aussie cuisine during our Mussel Festival at the Belgian Beer Café.
There will be 4 types of mussels served: mariniere, provencale, spicy and roquefort. But of course also enough alternatives for the kids, vegetarians or not-so mussels fans. To ensure a spot, you can make a reservation via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
A few logistical notes:
1) The Belgian Beer Café offers exclusive membership which entitles you to a 10% discount on the Mussel festival and anytime you visit the BBC. Offer only valid if:
- you register via email (email@example.com) and
- attend the mussel festival
2. The price ($30) doesn't include drinks
3. If you could pay cash, that would make things a whole lot easier for us!
For all the info, you can also look at our FB event.
Each time a new event comes up, one of the BCV members writes an article to keep you posted about all the details.